How do I know if I have a claim?
Dr. Schulte und sein Team are specialized in Banking and Finance claims. But to determine if a valid and prospectful claim can be realized, certain requirements must be met and examined.
While some financial losses are simply unavoidable regardless of the competence of your consultant, broker or banking specialist, there are certain situations where market and investment losses may be attributed to misconduct or false and wrongful recommendations. In these situations, wronged investors may be able to file claims against the at-fault parties to recover their losses. Our specialized attorneys can help you determine whether you have a valid claim. Initially, there are a few questions you can ask yourself in deciding whether to involve an attorney:
- Did your consultant recommend an investment without warning you of the potential risks?
- Did your consultant refuse to follow your instructions regarding your investment strategy?
- Did your consultant make a sale or purchase without your authorization ?
- Did you experience significant losses because your consultant had his own agenda or was pursuing only his own advantage (e.g. sales profits)?
- Have you noticed wrongful or fraudulent cooperation with the other side of the deal by your consultant?Did he do it in your account, in opposition with your goals or financial situation?
- Did your consultant give you false information about a particular investment?
- Has your consultant withheld information regarding any aspect of your account or investments?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you may have been the victim of a banking and finance fraud. You may have grounds for a claim against the people who caused your losses.
How Dr. Schulte und sein Team can help you:
If you choose to consult us, you will be able to experience the many benefits associated with our knowledge of and familiarity with this complex field. We understand the ins and outs of the European and anglo-american finance industry, Regulatory Authority rules. By analyzing the facts of your case and comparing your counterparts actions against our knowledge of banking and finance law, we can determine whether your rights were violated.
Find out if you have a valid claim by scheduling a free initial consultation with one of our skilled professionals.